Beyond the Sea.
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics
Tender RFQ ESLSE/COR/NEG/PRF/2022/01026
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for Kality Building Renovation and Store Construction upon fulfilling of the following terms and conditions
- 1. Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present renewed trade license, trade registration certificate, VAT registration, current tax clearance certificates, TIN certificate, supplier list registration certificate and shall obtain registration for category GC-4/RC/BC-3 and above with valid license
- 2. Bidders shall register on our enterprise supplier list to access the tender document on our ERP System by using the link or register at Head Office in person 10th floor at procurement department upon fulfilling trade license certificate and TIN (Taxpayer Registration Certificate) starting from the date of this announcement.
- 3. The bid shall be valid for the period of 45 days after the system bid closing date.
- 4. Bidder shall submit bid security in person at Head Office of the enterprise 10th floor procurement department and the amount of the bid security 500,000 (five hundred thousand) birr The type of acceptable bid security is: - unconditional bank guarantee or cash payment order (CPO). The bid security shall be valid for twenty-eight days (28) beyond the end of the validity period of the Bid Proposal Which shall be remained valid for a period of 45 days + 28=73.
- 5. To create better understanding on the bid document ESL will hold pre bid conference with all bidders on the 10th date of the floating of the bid by the newspaper or by next working day at ESL head office 10th floor procurement department.
- 6. The deadline for bid submission is date and time of ERP System.
- 7. Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally.
For more information please call Tele 011-5-54-97-81/86