Beyond the Sea.
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics
TENDER NO:- RFQ ESLSE/COR/NEG/PRF/2022/01018
ETHIOPIAN SHIPPING AND LOGISTICS WOULD LIKE TO INVITE INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE BIDDERS FOR PURCHASE OF DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF FUEL STATION AT DIRE DAWA PORT AND TERMINAL BRANCH OFFICE UPON FULFILLING OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- 1. Bidders who engaged in the sector shall attach renewed trade license, trade registration certificate, VAT registration, current tax clearance certificates, TIN certificate, supplier list registration certificate and Renewed and relevant Registration on Ministry of construction certification of competency for categories GC-6/BC-5 and above MAF (Manufacture Authorization Letter) through enterprise oracle procurement system.
- 2. Bidders shall register on our enterprise supplier list to access the tender document on our ERP System by using the link or register at Head Office in person 10th floor at procurement department upon fulfilling trade license certificate and TIN (Taxpayer Registration Certificate) starting from the date of this announcement.
- 3. The bid shall be valid for the period of 45 days after the system bid closing date.
- 4. Delivery period of work in the site of the buyer shall be 180 days (Six Months) calendar days started from date of contract signing without any precondition
- 5. Bidder shall specify/confirm the delivery time and Bid validity period in the space provided in ERP System of Procurement
- 6. Bidder shall submit bid security in person at Head Office of the enterprise 10th floor procurement department and the amount of the bid security 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand) birr in the types of acceptable bid security. The type of acceptable bid security is: - unconditional bank guarantee or cash payment order (CPO). The bid security shall be valid for twenty-eight days (28) beyond the end of the validity period of the bid proposal which shall be remained valid for a period of 45 days + 28=73.
- 7. Bidder shall give their price at Lines level form of the enterprise oracle procurement System..
- 8. To create better understanding on the bid document ESL will hold pre bid conference with all bidders on the 10th date of the floating of the bid by the newspaper or by next working day at ESL head office 10th floor procurement department
- 9. The deadline for bid submission is date and time of ERP System.
- 10. Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally
For more information please call Tele 011-5-54-97-81/86